Monday, April 7, 2014

LADY IN LACE: ZARA Lace Top and Foreign Exchange Lace shorts

Has it been a week already?  Time sure flies by!  This past week has been so hectic with work, wedding errands, and studying for boards, I have completely lost track of time.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  It has been so cold and rainy this past week, it was nice to finally see some sun!  Here are some pictures from our weekend photo shoot in the Claremont colleges.

zara lace tank and foreign exchange crochet festival shorts with andersen and lauth cardigan

Zara Lace Top size XS old (was $15 at Zara last month), (similar here)(equally cute)
Foreign Exchange Crochet Festival shorts size S (yupe, this brand runs small)
Andersen and Lauth Cardigan (gift from mom), (similar) (similar) (similar), (similar)
zara lace tank and foreign exchange crochet festival shorts with andersen and lauth cardigan
This is probably one of the best cardigans my mom ever bought for me.  I love the way it drapes in the back, front, and side.  It's such a beautiful ladylike cut.  Perfect to pair it with lace top and lace shorts.

zara lace tank and foreign exchange crochet festival shorts with andersen and lauth cardigan


zara lace tank and foreign exchange crochet festival shorts with andersen and lauth cardigan

zara lace tank and foreign exchange crochet festival shorts

zara lace tank and foreign exchange crochet festival shorts

foreign exchange crochet festival shorts  front view

foreign exchange crochet festival shorts back view

foreign exchange crochet festival shorts side view


kate spade tote and sam edelman felicia flats




Have a great week every body!

For those that requested a makeup post, I will try and do one in May.  Stay tuned :)  Thank you for your patience and thank you for visiting!


Follow Simplyblissbeautydiary on Google+!

12 comments:

  1. love the shirt and you look so pretty!! the waves in your hair are PERFECT!
    allygong.com

    -Ally <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I iron curled it. I hope they still have some left in Zara :) was just $15 for the top!

      Delete
  2. I love this whole outfit. So free and complete!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking lovely x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove your shorts!So cute!

    http://www.itsmeines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I have a collection of lace shorts as is but after I tried that pair on, I just had to add it to my collection of lace shorts >.<

      Delete
  5. Love your shorts and the combination of lace and floral.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete