Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FASHION FOR LESS: SALE SALE SALE

Yupe, this post is about all the dirt cheap sales I saw TODAY.  So I'm going to start with Banana Republic's peplum dress.  I tried on the black one in store and LOVED it.  If you are petite like me, go check it out.  If it fits me, chances are that it will fit you too.



Banana Republic Lightweight wool peplum dress $150, BUT, $90 for black, and additional 40% off with code BRLUCKY (expires today! 3/17/14) = total: $54 and $58 including tax.  So girls, $54 for a $150 wool dress is a steal in my opinion.  The cutting was gorgeous and the peplum really flatters the petite body or less curvy ladies.  Yes, peplum is in again this year.  Even Vera Wang used peplum in her wedding gown design this year. :)

Next up, Ann Taylor LOFT.
I guess additional 40% off their items is nothing new.  I see additional 40% off every time I walk by Loft.  There are some final sale items I saw that was SO cheap, I had to share with you!


$24.99 Final Sale in store, 40% off does not apply. (similar, similar)
If you are petite, the length is just right.  I'm wearing a 00p in this picture and it's kind of loose.  Maybe that's the style.  I really loved the pattern though.  Just wished that it was a little more form fitting so I don't look like a tube from the side or in the front.  But, if you are curvier, this might not look as loose and can be a lovely work appropriate dress for $24.99!  


This sweater's color is a nice heather grey for $21 with the 40% off.
I don't know how well you can see the design but it has tiny little holes that runs down the middle.  This is a regular XS.  I would prefer one size down personally.  Nonetheless, I decided to post this because it's a pretty good deal for someone else!


Burgundy Cords sexy boot.  $10 in store (more expensive online)
For size reference, these are 24, 00.  Very stretchy, comfy, and has a slim bootcut on the bottom.  It's a dark burgundy but much lighter in person.  If I didn't have a couple pair of burgundy pants already, I would have bought these in a heart beat.  I love burgundy.  It matches with so many colors.  Very versatile!


Blue skirt, $20 including the 40% off. (cheaper in store)
I really love this blue.  Picture on the right is how it fits on me (size 00 reg.).  It's definitely not the best fit.  On the left, I pulled it in a little to see how it would look if I bust out my sewing machine.  I think this skirt has great potential.  It is made out of very nice material and it is lined.  This item is not on final sale.  I'm debating if I should return this.  But, I really do love this color and fabric! :) What do you think?

That's it for today!








Follow Simplyblissbeautydiary on Google+!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I just added links to the actual sale items. they are cheaper in store for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete