Been looking into strap sandals since they look great with jeans/skirt/dress/shorts. You can dress it up or dress it down. Ran into these sandal and found them to be rather similar minus the price tag. So is it a steal or do you get what you pay for? Strap sandals has been around for years. The special feature of these two is the sleeve at the back of your ankle that creates a more unique look. If you were to compare the two, here are the differences.
1. front straps: The front strap of VC sandals are thicker, which makes it less comfortable.
2. heel height: both are approximately 3.5inches for size 8-9.
3. ankle sleeve: VC sandal protrudes out more, which means less friction at the back of your ankle while walking.
4. material: VC uses soft leather. BP uses synthetic lining. So VC is easier on the skin and will conform to the shape of your feet.
5. Price: BP. is much cheaper
Overall, BP. was more comfortable because I have small bunions and the BP sandals gave my feet plenty of room. Although it is not made of our leather, the placement of the straps made it comfortable to wear. The thinner strap also makes the shoe look more sleek. My only complaint for this shoe is that because it's synthetic material, it is not as comfortable at the ankle area. And this pair of shoe runs large. I normally would wear 5 or 5.5. With this pair (BP.) shoes, I ended up fitting into a size 4.5 with extra room in the back.
My final verdict: BP. wins.
What do you think? VC 'Court' or BP. 'Luminate'
Speaking of shoes that look like twins, Vince Camuto came out with a shoe that looks IDENTICAL to a pair of shoes I bought last year from Dolce Vita. So if you didn't get to buy last season's Dolce Vita because they ran out of stock, Vince Camuto came out with a doppelganger!
Left: Dolce Vita Alpha Leather flats (SOLD OUT)
I love my Dolce Vita alpha leather flats. I'm tempted to buy the Vince Camuto one too so I can own them in both black and brown. I think I love shoes ^.^