Wednesday, July 16, 2014

JCREW TROUSER SALE REVIEW: minnie pant in stretch, and Andie chino





This is just a quick post because the code HOTOUT will expire soon.  It's such a good deal to get quality Jcrew pants for $29.99 (if you are okay with colors like khaki and white).  These arrived at my door step yesterday and I finally got a chance to try them on today.  I am beyond pleased with the quality and cutting (especially for the low price tag!!!)  I would say it is comparable to the Banana Sloan trousers.  I bought both pair in 00p and it fits me like a glove.  They are very versatile, and classic wardrobe staple.  Can't wait to wear them when I start ambulatory care rotation.  

I will post pictures of these pants on me in the near future.

next formal blog post will be on wedding DIY to "blog celebrate" my friends' engagements!  So excited and happy for them :)  

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful ! This is Such an inspiration!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post...thx for the Inspiration <3

    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete