Thursday, May 22, 2014

GLAMGLOW:SUPERMUD review and comparison with BORGHESE FANGO ACTIVE MUD

I've recently tried the whole GlamGlow line and would like to share my thoughts with you.  I'm not going to dive into what it claims to do because that would be as long as a novel.  But, here is a quick read on my personal experience with supermud.

GlamGlow Supermud  $69 for 1.2oz

I applied a thin layer of the Supermud and waited for a minute and it dried up.  It is probably the tightest I've ever felt with any mud mask.  As you can see from the picture above, you can see my problem area is my nose.  Notice those big black dots on the side of my nose?  Yes, those are all my black heads getting pulled out.  I think it's gross too but I'd rather pull them out than keep them in my pores.  After 3 min, I washed my face and this is what I saw (picture below)

You can see all those white and blackheads partially sucked out of my clogged pores.  Next step, I use the Biore strips to complete the job and I get nice, clean pores to avoid development of acne.

So my final verdict is that I do like the mask.  But, I don't think it does that much more than my Borghese Fango mud mask.  Difference is that Borghese takes longer to dry and it doesn't feel as tight in comparison to the Supermud.  The Supermud makes my skin feel really tight and some may even say that it tightens pores.  For me, pores stayed the same size after I washed the mud off.

You may wonder why not just skip the mud mask and go with the Biore strips and call it a day. The reason is because I've compared my strips after doing and not doing a mud mask and I get so much more black and white heads out after I do a mud mask.

Would I recommend this product to you?  Sure.  But, if you don't want to pay as much and get more, then Borghese Fango is much cheaper.

Here are the hyper links to products described about.
1. Biore strips
2. GlamGlow Supermud $69 for 1.2oz (note: apply thin layer)
3. Borghese Fango Active Mud for Dry or sensitive skin $31.94 for 17.6oz (note: apply thick layer)
4. Borghese Fango Active Mud for Oily or combination skin $28.25 for 17.6oz (note: apply thick layer)

What is your favorite mud mask?  


Thank you so much for dropping by my blog.


Follow Simplyblissbeautydiary on Google+!

No comments:

Post a Comment