I bought these in navy blue, grey, and black. I got 1 scrub top, 1 slim fit pants, and 1 regular fit per color. WonderFlex is about $10 - $15 less than the Grey's Anatomy scrubs. Click here for detail measurements.
It's so comfy and flexible. I love it!
Next up:
I mentioned in my last post that I LOVE the pockets. So functional. I don't have to wear my white coat everywhere and my stuff never falls out! As described here, this is how I use my pockets :)
As mentioned in my previous posts, I permed my hair. Regular perm, not digital perm. I didn't iron curl my hair. I wake up in the morning and my hair looks like this with a little frizz. I didn't highlight my hair either. My perm changed the color of my hair over time and I guess my hair looks lightened up from all the scattered white hair on my head. I do simple everyday 10min makeup which includes concealer, eyeliner, and brow gel. If I look a little pale, I will toss on blush. But, that's about it.
All ready to fight diseases in style and comfort. Love my job~

















This style of your scrub looks very cool. I also in a hospital, but the scrubs people wear are usually looser, not as fitted and chic looking:)
ReplyDeletehttp://staybeautifulforyou.blogspot.com/
Zhuo
thanks! and it's so affordable too :) My hubby bought wonderflex too hehe.
Deleteum if i only dressed half as cute as you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you will look awesome in wonderflex! Everyone in the hospital that bought it recently all loved it :)
Deletethis outfit looks so comfortable!♥ I love the top!:)
ReplyDeletewww.Lorietta.cz
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.
ReplyDeletescrub dress for nurses
Great fit for the price — these cheap nursing scrubs held up through a full week of 12-hour shifts without fading or losing shape. Comfortable, durable, and easy on the budget.
ReplyDeleteGreat article! Finding well-fitting scrubs for petite healthcare professionals can be challenging, so it’s helpful to see options inspired by the Grey’s Anatomy style. Mowell Healthcare also offers scrub suits for doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals. Explore Mowell medical scrub suit collection to find comfortable and professional workwear for your healthcare needs.
ReplyDeleteThis article is very appealing to thinking people like me. It’s not only thought-provoking, it draws you in from the beginning. This is well-written content. The views here are also appealing to me. Thank you.
ReplyDeletepetite scrub pants